Re: [AMBER] cannot generate snapshot_statistics.in file

From: Dwight McGee <dwight.mcgee.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:14:22 -0400

Hi,

 I would also suggest looking at the file pbsa_com.1.out to see what errors
are in it because that will give you insight as to why the calculation
stopped as well.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM, bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

> Hello,
> When I run the binding_energy.mmpbsa, it showed error and stopped:
> /usr/local/amber10/exe/sander -O -i pbsa_com.in -o pbsa_com.1.out
> -c
> ./snapshot_com.crd.1 -p ./com_vac.prmtop not successful
> This is the output in the log file:
> =>> Init data
> Presuming executables of amber suite to be in /usr/local/amber10/exe
>
> =>> Reading input parameters
> Found PREFIX => snapshot
> Found PATH => ./
> Found COMPLEX => 1
> Found RECEPTOR => 1
> Found LIGAND => 1
> Found COMPT => ./com_vac.prmtop
> Found RECPT => ./ricin.prmtop
> Found LIGPT => ./antibody_vac.prmtop
> Found GC => 0
> Found AS => 0
> Found DC => 0
> Found MM => 1
> Found GB => 1
> Found PB => 1
> Found MS => 1
> Found NM => 0
> Found PROC => 2
> Found REFE => 0
> Found INDI => 1.0
> Found EXDI => 80.0
> Found SCALE => 2
> Found LINIT => 1000
> Found PRBRAD => 1.4
> Found ISTRNG => 0.0
> Found RADIOPT => 0
> Found NPOPT => 1
> Found CAVITY_SURFTEN => 0.0072
> Found CAVITY_OFFSET => 0.00
> Found SURFTEN => 0.0072
> Found SURFOFF => 0.00
> Found DIELC => 1.0
> Found IGB => 2
> Found GBSA => 1
> Found SALTCON => 0.00
> Found EXTDIEL => 80.0
> Found INTDIEL => 1.0
> Found SURFTEN => 0.0072
> Found SURFOFF => 0.00
> Found PROBE => 0.0
>
> =>> Checking sanity
> Checking GENERAL
> Setting START to default 1
> Setting STOP to default 10e10
> Setting OFFSET to default 1
> Setting VERBOSE to default 0
> Checking MM
> Checking PB
> Checking GB
> Checking MS
>
> =>> Creating input
> Sander input
> PBSA input
>
> =>> Calculating energy / entropy contributions
> Calc contrib for ./snapshot_com.crd.1
> Calc MM/GB/SAS
> Generate PDB
> Center PDB
> Calc PBSA
>
> I set MM, GB, PB, and NM to 1. It that right?
> BTW, I don't know how these terms related to the binding energy
> calculation. The
> manual is too brief. I can't find much helpful information.

> Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 11:57:58 AM
> Subject: Re: [AMBER] cannot generate snapshot_statistics.in file

> [...]

T. Dwight McGee Jr.
Quantum Theory Project
University of Florida
Graduate Student
dwight.mcgee.gmail.com
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them."
                Albert Einstein