Re: [AMBER] cannot generate snapshot_statistics.in file

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:58:03 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
When I run the binding_energy.mmpbsa, it showed error and stopped:
        /usr/local/amber10/exe/sander -O -i pbsa_com.in -o pbsa_com.1.out -c
./snapshot_com.crd.1 -p ./com_vac.prmtop not successful
This is the output in the log file:
=>> Init data
    Presuming executables of amber suite to be in /usr/local/amber10/exe

=>> Reading input parameters
    Found PREFIX => snapshot
    Found PATH => ./
    Found COMPLEX => 1
    Found RECEPTOR => 1
    Found LIGAND => 1
    Found COMPT => ./com_vac.prmtop
    Found RECPT => ./ricin.prmtop
    Found LIGPT => ./antibody_vac.prmtop
    Found GC => 0
    Found AS => 0
    Found DC => 0
    Found MM => 1
    Found GB => 1
    Found PB => 1
    Found MS => 1
    Found NM => 0
    Found PROC => 2
    Found REFE => 0
    Found INDI => 1.0
    Found EXDI => 80.0
    Found SCALE => 2
    Found LINIT => 1000
    Found PRBRAD => 1.4
    Found ISTRNG => 0.0
    Found RADIOPT => 0
    Found NPOPT => 1
    Found CAVITY_SURFTEN => 0.0072
    Found CAVITY_OFFSET => 0.00
    Found SURFTEN => 0.0072
    Found SURFOFF => 0.00
    Found DIELC => 1.0
    Found IGB => 2
    Found GBSA => 1
    Found SALTCON => 0.00
    Found EXTDIEL => 80.0
    Found INTDIEL => 1.0
    Found SURFTEN => 0.0072
    Found SURFOFF => 0.00
    Found PROBE => 0.0

=>> Checking sanity
    Checking GENERAL
    Setting START to default 1
    Setting STOP to default 10e10
    Setting OFFSET to default 1
    Setting VERBOSE to default 0
    Checking MM
    Checking PB
    Checking GB
    Checking MS

=>> Creating input
    Sander input
    PBSA input

=>> Calculating energy / entropy contributions
    Calc contrib for ./snapshot_com.crd.1
        Calc MM/GB/SAS
        Generate PDB
        Center PDB
        Calc PBSA

I set MM, GB, PB, and NM to 1. It that right?
BTW, I don't know how these terms related to the binding energy calculation. The
manual is too brief. I can't find much helpful information.