[AMBER] about Error while mapping in energy decomposition (Amber 10)

From: Liane Saiz Urra <liane.saizurra.student.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:42:44 +0200

Hello:
I'm doing energy decomposition with a system that is form by one protein + Ligand (small compound)
but I also included a water molecule which is important in the simulation.
For the mapping of these residues I did as follows:

DCTYPE 2
#
COMREC 1-205 213-213
COMLIG 206-206
COMPRI 1-207
RECRES 1-206
RECPRI 1-206
RECMAP 1-205 213-213
LIGRES 1-1
LIGPRI 1-1
LIGMAP 206-206

the description is

Receptor has amber residue number 1-205, the water is 213 and the lingand has amber
residue number 206 in the original MD simulation trajectories
the energy calculation seems to be ok, but while calculating the statistics I got this error:

Processing GB BGBTOT
        Doing 1 GB BGBSOL
        Doing 1 MM BGAS
        Doing 1 GB BGBSOL
        Doing 1 MM BGAS
        Doing 1 GB BGBSOL
        Doing 1 MM BGAS
=>> Calc delta from raw data
0 MM BGAS 0
    Error while mapping for 206: -1 -1

Is there something wrong with my definition of the residues and the mapping?
I have done this before excluding this water and it was ok.
Any tips? thank u in advance.
Liane