[AMBER] NMR-restrained RNA structure refinement with amber

From: Michael F. Summers <summers.hhmi.umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:03:09 -0400

A few days ago questions were posted about refining RNA structures with Amber. As promised in
our recent J. Biomol. NMR article, I have just placed a tarfile on our web site that contains
descriptions, examples, and scripts that we used to generate initial structures with cyana and refine
them with amber. Hopefully this will be of some help to at least some of you. Nearly all steps
(file conversions, etc.) are written into scripts so that the process can be followed. Some scripts
may need tweaking, depending on your computer/operating system. The work is described in:

 J. Biomol. NMR 47, 205-219 (2010).

go to:

         www.hhmi.umbc.edu/downloads/summers

then click on: