[AMBER] restart file error

From: shweta <swdata7.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:27:43 +0530

Dear All,

In my protein two residues were missing which i added using biopolymer
module of SYBYL.After neutralising and adding explicit solvent, when i am
minimizing only solvent job is ok but while minimising the whole protein the
last coordinates in my restart file are 0.00. If i am submitting the job by
using the same restart file the job is not running, however after deleting
the last zeroes from restart file the further job is running. But i am not
able to achieve stable structure in equilibration step even after 1.5ns
run.my input files are as,

min1:
initial minimization for only solvent and ios
 &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 2000,
  ncyc = 500,
  ntb = 1,
  ntr = 1,
  ntr = 1,
  restraint_wt = 500.0
  restraintmask = :1-335,
  cut = 10.0
 /
min2:
initial minimization whole system
 &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 2500,
  ncyc = 1000,
  ntb = 1,
  ntr = 0,
  cut = 10.0
 /

equil: heat full-pro
 &cntrl
  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,
  nstlim=250000,dt=0.002,
  ntc=2,ntf=2,
  cut=8.0, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=2.0,
  ntpr=1000, ntwx=1000,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=2.0,
  temp0=300.0,
 /

Kindly suggest me that whether non-stabilisation in equilibration step is
due to this restart file error and how can i overcome.