[AMBER] error in atomic charge calculation in RED server

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:19:34 +0800

Hi,

I uploaded my p2n file to the RED server to calculate atomic charges for my
molecule, but keep getting errors from the result as below:

*"Error termination via Lnk1e in /usr/local/g03-userred/l103.exe at Mon Oct
11 10:40:27 2010.
 Job cpu time: 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 6.6 seconds."
*
I was using Mode 1 in the RED with Gaussian to either optimize geometry and
compute the charges.

Meanwhile, I used the perl package for RED-vIII.4. pl too, but got the
error in insufficient memory for Gaussian (g09) running.

Please help. I have tried 4 times, but still got stuck.

Thank you.

chinsu