[AMBER] restraint between two centers of mass?

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:35:44 -0400

Dear amber users,

I want to calculate the PMF as a function of the distance between the center
of mass (CM) of the CA atoms of two proteins as I detach them. My intended
protocol is:
(1) single steered MD simulation to generate initial conformations at
different CM distances.
(2) umbrella sampling simulations at different CM distances.

However, I am confused as to how to define the restraint between the two
CM's. Can I use something like this in the restrain file?
*restraint = "distance( com(:1-178.CA) com(:179-748.CA) )"*

Best regards,
 Jose M. Borreguero