Re: [AMBER] Ptraj Error- Analysis on Trajectory files

From: Ajay Ummat <ajayummat.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:06:54 -0400

Hi,

I was using VMD to view the output. For the .trj with only CA, I used
a refh.pdb which only had .CA atoms. This was made by taking just the
CA atoms from the input structure file as I wanted to compute covar
w.r.t this initial structure.

Anyways, in debugging my problem I have simplified the script
(involving center to a particular region on the protein) to
following,(but this still doesn't works for all the frames. Some
frames are viewed fine but then the others are all garbled):

trajin 1.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1b.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1c.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1d.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1e.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1f.trj 1 10000 200
trajin 1g.trj 1 10000 200
center :509-513
image origin center familiar
trajout out.trj

I viewed the trajectory with VMD by using initial .prmtop file as used
in the simulation.
Please suggest.

Thanks,
AJ