[AMBER] generating restraints

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:10:36 +0200

Hi

I have a metal and want to keep a water molecule and a ligand nearby. I
would like to use the

makeDIST_RST -ual 8col.wc -pdb no_water.pdb -rst rst.dis

but when I use it I get the following error

# makeDIST_RST
Currently configured for up to 5000 atoms
Using MAP file /home/amber10/dat/map.DG-AMBER
ERROR no map function for O WAT :data= 399 WAT O 211 HIC
ZN 2.0 2.8

I have still not solvated my complex is it possible to use these restraints
with more than 5000 atoms I am a little puzzled on the up to 5000 statement