Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Fwd: Incorrect handling of phenylalanine amide by antechamber

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:16:32 +0200

Francesco,

Could you send to my personal email address a tar.gz file
- with PHA numbered 4 with your LEaP script, frcmod, PDB file etc...
in one directory (your whole LEaP run 1)
- with PHA numbered 1 with your LEaP script, frcmod, PDB file etc...
in another directory (your whole LEaP run 2)

I can try to have a look...

regards, Francois