[AMBER] Segmentation fault

From: Seibold, Stephen <Seibold79.stmary.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 16:33:41 -0500

Hi AMBER
I re-compiled AmberToolset with gcc 4.1.0 ( I was using 4.4.0) and ran all the tests. It passed them all. However, again, when I try to run ptraj using distances, I get "Segmentation fault". Again, rdparm reads the trajectory files without any problem.

I was worried about memory and so, I made sure I was set at "unlimited" on my memory stack...I don't know it this was useless or not, but I tried.

Could it be that my AmberTools is pointing to the wrong libraries??? Could someone please tell me how to check this??

Thanks for your help. Responses have been very consistent with AMBER and I am truly grateful.

Cheers, Steve