Re: [AMBER] tLeap memory leak

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:00:42 -0400

Yea, I realized after I sent the reply that you were in fact overwriting the
same variable, which should free up the memory (but it wasn't). I've never
actually had any problem with reduce properly adding hydrogen atoms for
me...

There are a couple options open: does sleap work? It uses the same
templates, and it is more recent. Perhaps sleap does not show the same
memory leak issues.

As a final resort, you can quit tleap after each pdb is created and fire it
up again for the next molecule. That is almost certain to free up the
memory.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,