Re: [AMBER] tLeap memory leak

From: Martin Brieg <martin.brieg.kit.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:48:00 +0200

Hello,

i tried using pymol, reduce and openbabel for this. The Problem with these
tools is that they dont add all hydrogens. They skip those that are clashed
with other parts of the protein. tleap does add all hydrogens in all cases and
it also has a good scheme of naming/numbering the newly added atoms in a
consitent way, which saves me alot of time and headaches afterwards.

i tried the "remove pdb" after every pdb file i saved e.g.

pdb = loadPdb file1.pdb
savePdb pdb file1.pdb
remove pdb

however that didnt resolve the problem. i also tried "clearVariables pdb", but
that didnt help either.

Best,
Martin