Re: [AMBER] missing parameters (dihe) in parm10.dat?

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:11:26 +0100

Hi Jason,

Thanks, you've helping a lot, you are right about this dihedral and forget
about parm10.dat, since I am only focusing in ff99SB/parm99.dat now. However
I still see a problem, please review my email from 25 sept, with the
examples, Case 1, comparing rdparm out from reference vs antechamber, and
you see that because parmchk creates CC-H4-CW-NA in frcmod, when doing the
tleap step, it ends up overriding X -X -CW-H4 from parm99.dat, which should
be enough for addressing this dihedral (and it does when I create the
reference). The point is that CC-H4-CW-NA is not the same as X -X -CW-H4
because it's changing the order of atoms for a improper dihedral. Sounds
like for me that parmchk may be mixing rules from proper with improper?

One solution for sure for me is to put explicitly in parm99.dat:

CC-NA-CW-H4 1.1 180. 2. to disambiguate
from X -X -CW-H4

Thanks again for your attention.

Alan