Re: [AMBER] Xplor_to_Amber

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:01:56 -0400

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010, Raman Parkesh wrote:

> I wanted to convert Xplor generated NOE restraint (tbl) to AMBER restraint
> file. I was wondering if anyone know or has script for this. Any help will
> be appreciated.

You might check out the AQUA program, http://nmr.cmbi.ru.nl/~jd/aqua/; the
web page may be outdated, so contacting the author, Jrugen Doreleijers, might
also help. Amber can use DIANA formats, so conversion from xplor to DIANA
might be a first step.

I've not used these programs myself, so this advice might be off-base. But if
anyone knows the answer, I would think it would be Jurgen.

....dac