Re: [AMBER] parameters of SEP and TPO can't match SEP TPO

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:42:37 -0400

It is possible that the atom names in the PDB are slightly different
than the atom names in the parameter files you are using. If this is
the case you can try deleting the OG1 atom of TPO in your PDB (make a
backup first!) and loading the modified PDB into leap to see if leap
places the atom in for you. You should get a message like 'Added X
missing heavy atoms'. If you don't get any errors make sure you still
visually inspect the resulting structure to make sure everything is
where it should be.

-Dan