Re: [AMBER] cubic box

From: subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:04:21 +0400

dear sir,
 First we creat 10 disaccharide in xleap using GLYCAM_06 force field.
then we
>solvatebox 10_disa SPCBOX 3.0
 This is not a cubic box .
to make cubic box we set..
> set 10_disa box {32.0 32.0 32.0}
> saveamberparm 10_disa xxx.prmtop xxx.inpcrd

is it creat cubic box.
then i minimize the system *min.in
*&cntrl
 imin=1,
 maxcyc=2500,
 ncyc=1000,
 ntb=1,
 ntr=0,
 cut=12
/
During minimization by sander * segmentation fault* is coming out.
 where is error...? kindly help me.

thanking you
subrata