Re: [AMBER] Disulphide bond breakage during minimization

From: hirdesh kumar <hirdeshs8.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:06:44 +0530

Hi,
I am not able to check for the S-S bond as I can't distinguish various
atoms for the residues in .parm7 file. I think the S-S bond was defined in
the beginning of minimization (as the corresponding ambpdb prepared .pdb
file shows, fig* tleap.png*) . The minimized ambpdb prepared .pdb file is
shown in* 222.png*. But I don't know the how to check the connection between
S-S in the minimized structure.
I *want to keep the S-S bond intact during minimization* so that it does not
break. Is there any way for the same.

Hirdesh

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk