[AMBER] Disulphide bond breakage during minimization

From: hirdesh kumar <hirdeshs8.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:18:25 +0530

Hi All,
In my protein of interest, there is a disulfide bond in between two residues
so I prepared the .pdb structure by converting *CYS to CYX* and then I used
the* bond command* in tleap for the intact cystine formation. I generated
the pdb structure after tleap module preparation, there was cystine in the
structure. But Once I was done with minimization, the cystine was again
converted to two cysteine (disulfide bond is breakage). I want to keep the
disulphide bond intact during minimization and equilibration. I am wondering
is there any way to keep the disulphide bond intact during minimization and
equilibration.
Below mentioned is the input file for the minimization. I have also attached
the image of the broken cystine.

Minimization with Cartesian restraints for the solute
 &cntrl
 imin=1, maxcyc=1000, ncyc=500,
 ntpr=100,
 cut =10.0,