Re: [AMBER] problem with MMPBSA

From: Oliver Grant <olivercgrant.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:29:01 +0100

Hi,

Could you include your input file for the calculation? This one looks ok for
snapshot generation.
Also there should be an error in the .out file for that ligand:
pbsa_lig.1.out
Does tailing any of the pl_*.all.out give errors? where * can be com, rec
or lig.
When you say failed did it give an error to the screen or just hang?
Try just a GB calculation by itself, if that works include PB then decomp.

I've been having similar problems =)
Oliver