Re: [AMBER] Histamine Hydrogen

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:56:33 -0400

Hello,

There are 3 histidine residues in the amber force field libraries. There is
HIE, HID, and HIP. HIE is protonated at the N-epsilon position, HID is
protonated at the N-delta position, and HIP is protonated at both (so
positively charged). HIS is automatically assumed to be HIE. Thus, if you
want to protonate at N-delta, change the residue names of the relevant
histidines in the PDB file to HID.

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 2:42 AM, hirdesh kumar <hirdeshs8.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> During preparation of my protein with tleap it automatically adds the
> hydrogen to the crystal structure. But the hydrogen is added at wrong
> nitrogen in a histamine residue. I want to change it using tleap. Suggest
> me
> something for it.
>
> Hirdesh

Quantum Theory Project,