Re: [AMBER] Problems with Amber 8 PMEMD

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:10:27 -0400

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010, Su Qiu wrote:

> Following your suggestions, we have included /opt/intel/fce/9.0/lib in your
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> environment variable, but still encountered the same error.

Sorry, I have lost track of the previous emails here, and can't seem to find
them in the archives. Did you also check that the missing library file is
in /opt/intel/fce/9.0/lib?

> Given the warning in the first line of our config.h file, quote "# WARNING -
> There are unresolved problems (compiler internal errors) ", there might be
> some internal problems with the compiler, do you think so?

I don't remember this part, and would need details; I don't understand how
Amber's config.h could have such a first line.

Amber8 is over six years old, and the compilers you are using probably weren't
available back then. I recommend you consider upgrading; as an alternative,
try the gnu compiler suite.

...dac