Re: [AMBER] FW: MD on an array of small molecules

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:22:47 -0400

Hello,

If they're both the same molecule, then you only need to have one molecule
that you save to a library file, I was just giving the example of having 2.
If the bonds are missing, it looks like something went wrong with the
template creation step (i.e. prepin creation). You may want to have another
look at how this is done and perhaps consider using R.E.D.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida