Re: [AMBER] pmemd.MPI problem

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:27:40 +0200

Hi Jason,

I retracted the previous message because I realised that pmemd.MPI was not found in /bin.
sander.MPI was installed. The version of amber is 11.

I checked a 2nd machine running OSX in which I've also installed amber11. pmemd.MPI is installed in this machine.

Is there a way to install pmemd.MPI without trying to reinstall amber11?

Thanks for the advice

George