Re: [AMBER] ERROR in MM-PBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:49:07 -0400

Hello,

There are two versions: MMPBSA.py.MPI and MMPBSA.py. MMPBSA.py is a
single-processor version, whereas MMPBSA.py.MPI is the parallel processor
version. In order to run MMPBSA.py.MPI, you must first install mpi4py, and
then you may use MMPBSA.py.MPI just as you would use MMPBSA.py. If you
don't need MMPBSA.py.MPI, then you can just use MMPBSA.py without further
adjustments.

Instructions for use and installation can be found on the same tutorial
website: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,