Re: [AMBER] ERROR in MM-PBSA

From: Siddharth Rastogi <siddharthrastogi08.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:29:58 -0400

Dear Jason Swails,

Thank you for your reply.
Initially I was doing the calculation with the mm_pbsa.pl version.
I don't know, how it worked with the tutorial and not for my case of
protein-ligand.

Now, according to your suggestion, I am trying for the Python version.
But as I can see, this is the MPI version need to be installed.
However, I am doing my calculation in my single processor PC, with the
Amber10 installed in.
So, can you please let me know how to install the Python version and what
will be the steps to be followed for the installation of mpi4py and the
usage of MM-PBSA.MPI.py.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Siddharth

Siddharth Rastogi