[AMBER] contacts command

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 00:41:01 +0400

Dear Amber users it is interesting for me to evaluate dynamically the number of neighboring amino acids to the specified mask rather than atoms? So I'd like to evaluate therefore the number of amino acids as potential interactors.

Sincerely yours,
Andrew

contacts [ firstjreference ] [ byresidue ] [ out filename ] [ time interval ] [ distance
cutoff ] [ mask ]
For each atom given in mask, calculate the number of other atoms (contacts) within the
distance cutoff. The default cutoff is 7.0 A. Only atoms in mask are potential interaction
partners (e.g., a mask .CA will evaluate only contacts between CA atoms).