Re: [AMBER] amber7 vs xleap on 64bit machine

From: Rossella Noschese <noschese.rossella.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:37:29 +0200

you're right
I typed which xleap and... this was the answer
usr/local/bin/amber7/exe/xleap!! (noooooooooooooooo!!!)
when I typed gfortran --version this was the output
GNU Fortran 95 (GCC 4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8))

GNU Fortran comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of GNU Fortran
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING
I'm using Fedora Core release 4.

thanx....