Re: [AMBER] amber7 vs xleap on 64bit machine

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:04:04 -0400

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010, Rossella Noschese wrote:

> I separated the two directories amber7 and amber11 (they're now in
> usr/local/bin)
> I set AMBERHOME with this string in a [t]csh shell
> setenv AMBERHOME /usr/local/bin/amber11
> I set the path as follows:
> set path = ( $path $AMBERHOME/bin\:/usr/local/bin/amber7/exe )
> I run xleap

Since you have not yet compiled the amber11 stuff (I think, see below), you
are probably still trying to run the old amber7 version of xleap, but with an
incorrect AMBERHOME variable. You could check this hypothesis by typing
"which xleap".

> (cd arpack && make install );
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/bin/amber11/AmberTools/src/arpack'
> gfortran -c -O3 -o dsarpack.o dsarpack.f
> In file dsarpack.f:424
>
> 12 go to 11
> 1
> In file dsarpack.f:199
>
> go to (12,18) label
> 2
> Error: Label at (1) is not in the same block as the GOTO statement at (2)
> In file dsarpack.f:545
>
> 18 go to 17
> 1
> In file dsarpack.f:199
>
> go to (12,18) label
> 2
> Error: Label at (1) is not in the same block as the GOTO statement at (2)
> make[1]: *** [dsarpack.o] Error 1

Hmmm....I get the same output above, *except* that my gfortran compiler says
"Warning" where yours says "Error", so my build continues. Can you tell
us the output from typing "gfortran --version", and also indicate what OS you
are using?

...thanks...dac