Re: [AMBER] GLYCAM residue naming

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:35:36 -0400

The procedure looks ok, but I definitely suggest inspecting the top
and crd file directly using VMD. Most especially, be sure the bonds
are all correctly placed. Doing this every time before you start a
simulation can save you a world of headache. Since you call the
glycan "ligand," I assume it is not covalently bound to the protein.
If it should be bound, especially check that bond -- make sure there
are no extra atoms (two oxygens in a row, 5 bonds to a carbon,
etc...).

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA