Re: [AMBER] GLYCAM residue naming

From: manoj singh <mks.amber.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:51:39 -0400

Thanks for your response!

One more thing. Following is the command which I have used for creating the
protein-carbohydrate complex in amber. I will be very thankful if you can
look over it.

---
tleap -s -f leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.GLYCAM_06
com = loadpdb PRA_crd1.pdb
bond com.111.O1 com.112.C1
bond com.112.O3 com.113.C1
bond com.112.O6 com.114.C1
check com
solvateOct com TIP3PBOX 12.0
charge com
addions com K+ 0
addions com Cl- 0
saveamberparm com pra_crd1_solvated.prmtop pra_crd1_solvated.inpcrd
---
Manoj