Re: [AMBER] problem of GTX480 running pmemd.cuda

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:20:37 -0700

Hi Yi,
yes, this issue does happen to other people, and we are in the process
of figuring out why these things happen on consumer cards and don't
happen on Tesla. As far as I know, there is no clear solution to this
yet, although maybe Ross and Scott could make some suggestions.

As a side note, have you seen any simulation failures with "the launch
timed out" error? Also, what's your card/CUDA driver versions?

Thanks

Sasha