[AMBER] cis/trans transition

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:25:50 +0200

Hi all,

I have a protein where there is a proline where I would like to observe the
cis/trans transition - to increase the sampling around the bond I would like
to REMD but as stated in the tutorial one has to be careful when using high
temperatures so I furthermore use the makeCHIR_RST to prevent strange
cis/trans aournd other bonds but I should remove the one for X-Proline that
I would like to study? I am very insecure on this issue and if I have
understood the tutorial correctly - thanks