[AMBER] how to add Zn into a protein structure.

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:35:04 +0800

Hi,

I tried to follow the tutorial 4 (Simulating a solvated protein that
contains non-standard residues) by Dr. Ross Walker for my protein, but my
pdb file does not contain the Zn (in my case) yet.
I want to add 3 Zn atoms into a modeled protein structures, then do
simulation because the Zn-bound protein structure is not available.

I used the "createAtom" and "add" commands in tleap, but after I saveOff it
into Zn.lib, it turned out that the saved file is blank. Or neither did the
savePdb or saveAmberparm work.
Anyone please gives me some hints.

Thank you.

Chinh