Re: [AMBER] Antechamber issue

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:28:37 -0400

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010, P Bhattacharya wrote:

> Total number of electrons: 1852; net charge: 0

This is a very large number of electrons, and sqm might take a *long* time.
I suggest you try with much smaller molecules until you are familiar with
antechamber.

The order of flags does not matter on the command line.

> The latter displays : antechamber: command not found

You need to learn how to solve problems like this one on your own. See if a
friend who knows Linux can walk you through what is going on, and/or work
through a tutorial on Linux, to learn about environment variables, your PATH,
and how command line invocation works.

...good luck...dac