Re: [AMBER] the modified Bondi radii

From: zhihong ke <ebelleke.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:30:29 -0600

Thank you very much for that.
Could you please tell me how to extract the radii from the prmtop file?
Yes, I found the VDW radius in the parameter files.
But when we tried to run MM_PBSA, it ended with the error: No radius found
for KA(the name for Ca2+ in my parameter file).
Should the parameter be provided by the prmtop file already?
If not, how to include the vdw radius for MM_PBSA calculations?

Thank you very much!

Zhihong