Re: [AMBER] ERROR: Bond: Maximum coordination exceededon .R<Ca2 193>.A<Ca1>

From: Majid Taghdir <taghdir_amb.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jason:

i am using AMBER 9 and i can not use sleap. my problem is not residue number. why i can not created the last bond (i can not creat more than 6 bond to Ca) . i sent to you my protein.pdb  and Ca.lib files.

i am useing following commands in tleap:

source leaprc.gaff
source leaprc.ff03
loadoff Ca2.lib
PROT = loadpdb protein.pdb
>  bond PROT.26.OD1 PROT.193.Ca
>  bond  PROT.28.OD1 PROT.193.Ca
>  bond PROT.30.OD1 PROT.193.Ca
>  bond PROT.32.O PROT.193.Ca
>  bond PROT.37.OE1 PROT.193.Ca
>  bond PROT.37.OE2 PROT.193.Ca
>  bond PROT.195.O  PROT.193.Ca
Bond: Maximum coordination exceededon .R<Ca2 193>.A<Ca1>
     -- setting atoms pert=true override default limits

Thanks a lot.

Majid