[AMBER] ERROR: Bond: Maximum coordination exceededon .R<Ca2 193>.A<Ca1>

From: Majid Taghdir <taghdir_amb.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 02:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear amber user :
I am studying a protein which contains a hetroatom, calcium ion,coordinated within the protein through seven bonds. while I was using tleap in order to built these seven bonds.i can creat six bonds with no problem, but the seventh bond faces the following error:

 Bond: Maximum coordination exceededon .R<Ca2 193>.A<Ca1>
-- setting atoms pert=true override default limits

I would really appreciate if some one could help me with this problem.

Majid