Re: [AMBER] error in mmpbsa

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:04:56 -0700

  If you can access the latest PBSA in AMBERTOOLS 1.4, you won't need to
reset it. The program will reset it automatically.

However, if you're using Amber10 or earlier version, you'll need to
insert "fillratio = 3" into the mmpbsa perl script that writes the input
files for mmpbsa calculations. This has been mentioned on the list
several times.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Computational
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Dept of Biomedical Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Email: rluo.uci.edu Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/