[AMBER] Antechamber issue

From: P Bhattacharya <pbhatta.g.clemson.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:07:59 -0400

Hello!

I have a mol2 file to which I want to add partial charges, and save it as a
mol2 file again. I issued a command like this:

./antechamber -i <i/p filename> -fi mol2 -o <o/p filename> -fo mol2 -c bcc

I get an error like this:

Cannot open the CORR_NAME_TYPE.DAT file
/usr/local/amber11/dat/antechamber/CORR_NAME_TYPE.DAT to read, exit
The atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory

Please can you help me out with resolving this problem. I am using Ubuntu
10.04. I also checked in the i/p file; the atom number does not exceed the
MAXATOM.

Thanks!

--
Priyanka Bhattacharya