Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py nmode

From: Amor San Juan <amorsanjuan.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 04:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the feedback.

I got the point. NMODE namelist "dielc' needs a suitable numerical value, not the default one.

So, PB calculation needs to define INDI (internal dielectric) and EXDI (external dielectric). You would agree that both INDI and EXDI namelist variables should also be redefined into suitable values ?

Amor