Re: [AMBER] Enthalpy estimate

From: Lekpa Duukori <duukori.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:50:57 -0600

Thanks Jason. Sorry I was not quite clear in with my question. Basically
what I want is an enthalpy estimate of a solute molecule that is surrounded
by a box of water molecules. I am studying an isomerization reaction and I
have some information from umbrella sampling (potential of mean force) but I
would like to get some enthalpy information that includes solute interaction
with water to complement my analysis.

Lekpa