Re: [AMBER] questions for the different atom style and resp charge

From: xqkong <xqkong.mail.shcnc.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:44:10 +0800

Dear Francois,
   I know your meaning now.It seems that i made some native mistakes for
the relationship between atom type and resp charge or FF parameters.
But now it's clear.
   However,how can i get your the charge and parameters from you? Of
cource, I would greatly cite REDDB for these parameters.
   Thanks in advance!
    Best regards,
    Xiangqian Kong

FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org> at Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:08:36 wrote:
>Xiangqian Kong
>
>> I agree with your point that the nucleotide/phosphate parts is important
>> for the conformation of FAD and it's analog.Meanwhile, i think it's
>> reasonable to use GAFF for aromatic counter part and recompute or use
>> these key dihedral FF parameters from 99SB/parm99/98.dat/GLYCAM.
>
>I would use atom types in capital letters for FAD/FADH2/etc. Our FF
>libraries already present FF atom types. You can obviously change them
>if you do not agree with the choices made.
>
>> I would like to have your resp charge and FF parameters for FAD if
>> you can kindly e-mail them to me.Meanwhile, how should I cite your
>> RESP charges and FF parameters and acknowledge you?
>
>just cite R.E.DD.B. when available.
>
>regards, Francois

Best regards,
Xiangqian Kong