[AMBER] mm_pbsa ERROR

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:22:49 +0530 (IST)

Hello all

First time I am doing mm_pbsa analysis using amber10.

First I ran the AMBER ADVANCED TUTORIALS TUTORIAL 3
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/

It calculate the binding energy without any error.

But when I used the perl script given in test run of amber10
for same trajectory it is giving the following error:

[sangita.localhost ras_raf_tutorial]$Can't use an undefined value
as an ARRAY reference at /home/sangita/amber10/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm
line 948

I have ckeched that file but I didnt get problem.

Can anybody please help me.

Thanks in advance

With regard
Sangita Kachhap