[AMBER] mm_pbsa failure

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:28:34 +0530 (IST)

Hello Amber users

I am using amber10 (mm_pbsa) to calculate binding energy,I have generate snapshot
for trajectoty 2ns but when I am calculating binding energy getting the following
error:

[sangita.localhost binding_ras_raf_A10]$ Can't use an undefined value as an
ARRAY reference at /home/sangita/amber10/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line
948.

For calculation I have used the input file from amber mm_pbsa test run, Amber10.
Also I have checked the "mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line 948" but I didnt get.

Same trajectory I have used to calculate binding energy using perl script
provided in tutorial :AMBER ADVANCED TUTORIALS TUTORIAL 3
It calculate the binding energy without any error.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/

Any suggestion expected.

With regard
Sangita Kachhap