[AMBER] Trivial syntax problem ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:29:43 +0200

Dear all,
here is my input file for heating of my system of fixed surface, water and
polymer and also
the end of the output file (the full output file is attached). At this
stage calculation crashed probably because of some syntax
error in my input file. It seems that the belly atoms are not read
properly ... I already tried to experiment with order
of &wt and RES block, but if I switch it, Amber read in properly the belly
resid/atoms but ignores &wt block so the simulation started
at 373K. So please if someone see some obvious mistake in my input file
please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance !

  Best wishes,

      Marek

----------INPUT FILE
  &cntrl
   imin=0,
   irest=0,
   ntx=1,
   nstlim=50000,
   dt=0.00025,
   ntc=2,ntf=2,
   cut=8.0, ntb=1,
   ntpr=5000,
   ntwx=5000,
   ntt=1,
   tempi=0.0,
   temp0=373.0,
   nmropt=1,
   ibelly = 1,
  /
  &wt TYPE='TEMP0', istep1=0, istep2=25000,
   value1=0.1, value2=373.0, /
  &wt TYPE='END'
  /
  RES 5505 15418
  END
  END

-------END OF OUTPUT FILE

| MPI Timing options:
| profile_mpi = 0

Warning: Although EWALD will work with belly
(for equilibration), it is not strictly correct!

     ----- READING GROUP 1; TITLE:
   RES 5505 15418
       Number of atoms in this group = 0
     ----- READING GROUP 1; TITLE: