Re: [AMBER] Question about mdinfo file.

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:02:52 -0400

I don't know if this is an issue, but I can verify on at least 1 system that
the mdinfo file does not necessarily get written when a simulation
finishes. However, I'm under the impression that this is known and people
don't really care too much since all the information to be had exists in the
mdout file anyway.

All the best,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,