[AMBER] How to find the most important drug dissociation pathway theoretically? PMF?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:00:31 +0800

Dear All,

I would like to stuy the drug dissociation pathway from a receptor.

I tried to use PMF to discript the distance between the drug and the active site. I noted that the path is sensitive to the atoms used to define the distance restraint.

If I want to chose the most important drug dissociation pathway for further discussion, is the one with the lowestest energy should be used? If not, what is the requirement should be used to chose the right pathway?

best regards,

Cat