Re: [AMBER] Unit for Van der Waals and Electrostatic Eq.

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:32:56 -0700

Hi Hector,

First, check to be sure that you are calculating the van der Waals A
and B coefficients properly: http://ambermd.org/Questions/vdwequation.pdf

Second, check that you are multiplying the electrostatic energy by 332
(this converts from what I'll call quasi-cgs units to kcal/mol): http://ambermd.org/Questions/units.html

Best,

Paul