[AMBER] problem of NM calculations

From: fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:01:27 +0800 (CST)

Dear amber users,
I have done some entropy calculations using normal mode, but there is a problem that I can not get my *_statistics.out files. It shows in the log file like this:
Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /usr/local/amber10/src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line 1442.
And I also attached the log file for you to check! By the way, there is one calculation that successfully get the *_statistics.out file in the same computer, it is abnormal.
Could someone can help me figure it out? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

All the best,
fancy